Saturday, November 14, 2009

...Continued from previous post

2 months later and I still cry every day, I still am in shock.... What have I done to my angel, what kind of life have I created for him? Is he going to grow up in the same personal hell that I did? As I watch Grant and his friend run around and play together, I wonder is Liam going to every truly be able to do those things? The doctors say that there is a chance that it could just be a genetic mutation and he never will have any of the symptoms, but what kind of mother would I be if I stopped worrying??? I feel like I am having my own little pity party sometimes, silently ofcourse because I am told it isn't proper to hang your dirty laundry out for the world to see, but sometimes I wish I just had a shoulder to cry on. I feel alone, friends and family say they understand, but they have no flipping clue.

No comments: