Thursday, June 11, 2009

In teh past few months, I have started to feel what it is like to get your heart broke by a child. Alexis is 13, going on 14, and for what reason I don't know, has changed ehr attitude towards everything. Sometimes I just feel like my heart is being ripped out and torn into a million little piece. I know I am doing nothing wrong, but treated like I can do nothing right at the same time. It has been made clear to me that all of the time and effort I have put into creating a strong relationship with her was a waste and totally useless. I tell myself to walk away and stop letting my heart get broke and worry about caring for the boys, but that is easier said than done. I need to suck it up and just let her go, but that is so hard when I see Ilie's heart break everytime he talks to her on the phone or calls and doesn't hear from her for days or a week at a time. I feel like I am rambling, but I just can't get over it all. The mean messages left on Ilie's phone and the conversations are just something from a nightmare. Oh what to do what to do...

No comments: